Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Wow.

June 1, 2011. How did I get here? On June 23, 2010, I would have never thought this time would go by so fast but so slow. In 22 days, it'll mark one year. One year without you. One year without the most important thing in my life. One year without my beautiful, amazing Ellie. How did a year go by so fast? How did it go by so slow? It feels like forever that I was able to see her face. It's been over a year since I saw her. The last picture ever, May 30, 2010. I miss my girl a lot tonight. I miss the years she didn't live. I miss all the smiles that showed on her face. I miss the sparkle in her eye. I miss her spunky, fighting spirit. I miss her everything. I miss her. Period. It's almost been a year since she flew home. Since she became cancer and pain free. That's the best part. No more cancer. No more pain. Bittersweet. My heart is heavy tonight and I don't feel like writing more. I miss my Ellie more than words can say. I can't believe how fast this year has gone. I'm one year closer to being with her again. In heaven. She no longer suffers. I miss you, Ellie. I love you... to heaven and back again.

No comments:

Post a Comment