Sunday, December 26, 2010

Saturday-Sunday, December 18-26,

I think this is the longest I have gone without posting. My bad. I've been kind of busy. I remember some things but not all. lol. Here it goes.

December 18- I went Christmas shopping. We went to Belk and I got Sperry's (finally!!)! They are really cool! We went to the Christian book store and Hallmark, too. We then, went to Walmart, and I got Samantha and Katie's gifts! We went to the other Christian book store after that. Then, we picked up my medicine from CVS and went to Mickey D's! YUM(: Then, we went home and I don't really remember the rest! My cousin was induced for labor at 12!! Baby Chase was soon to come!

December 19- Baby Chase Colton Haberer was born at 2:09 a.m.! He was 7 pounds and 4 ounces, 21 1/4 inches! I tried posting a picture but it didn't load. I'll try again later. We went to the hospital about 12 and didn't get home until around 2:30! He's so precious. The rest of the day was pretty boring.

December 20- I went to school. First period was boring. Second period was fine. Third period sucked. Mr.Nemec wasn't there again. He was at home with his new baby girl! Instead of encore and expo, we had basketball intermerals. I didn't play but I talked to Samantha, Hayley, Jackie, Lauren, and Megan the whole time! It was so much fun! Fourth period was okay. I came home and just hung out.

December 21- I went to physical therapy. It was okay. I skipped Mrs.Gentry's class even though we had a sub. Mrs.Hall. I don't like her either! Second period was okay. Third sucked yet again. No Mr. Nemec. Encore was okay. We really didn't do anything. Expo was okay. Fourth period was, too. I came home and went to Granny's and Papa's. My cousin, Samantha, was over there. I haven't seen her in a while and she'll be leaving soon for Coast Guard so, it was fun.

December 22- I went to school. We got out at 1 so, it was a messed up day. And it was the last day of the semester so, everything was crazy. We had a Christmas assembly for 3 hours! 3 HOURS! It had people dancing, and singing, and all kinds of stuff. Then, we came back to the room and went to lunch. We were suppose to be watching A Christmas Carol but being 8th graders we do whatever we want! Especially with a sub! Mrs.Gentry's class is at the very beginning of the hall so, I went all the way to the end of the hall to through away my tray! Samantha and I went to Mr.Nemec's class a couple of times and then, the bathroom. Then, I had to go to the home ec room to get the gingerbread house I won. We drew names and I got the one my group made! It looks really cool! I went home and hung out with Haley and Colton for a while and Colton took pictures of me and Haley. They look really cool! Then, I hung out with Colton for a couple minutes. I went inside and waited for my mom to get home.

December 23- Marked 6 months. 6 months without my Ellie.</3 I miss her so much. I woke up early for physical therapy even though I didn't have school. Mom got to come so it was more fun! (Don't tell dad! lol) Mom went back there with me so it was better. Then, we went home and I had a lazy day.

December 24- Christmas Eve!!!! I woke up and hung out for a while. Then, we went over to my grandparent's house. It was my parents, my grandparents, my other grandma (Grandma Sheryl), my 2 aunts (Aunt Rhonda and Tammie), and my cousin (Amber). It was pretty good. Half of the time we talked about old stories about my mom and my aunt's younger days. And my uncle's (Uncle Barry) too! He is in Georgia for work right so, he couldn't make it. We went home and I went to sleep!

December 25- Christmas Day!!! I woke up at 9 and woke my mom and dad up! I went to open my presents with my mom and there were 2 32 inch flat screen tvs sitting in our living room! Daddy had gone and bought us both one!(: I started opening my gifts and the first was my iPod! Even though, I asked for a 32 GB, I got a 64 GB!!!! It's awesome! I got my camera, too! I got 8 dvds! 2 cds! 3 books! A cookie monster hat! 2 jump drives for my laptop! And a lot more stuff I'll post later! It was awesome! Then, to top that off, it started to SNOW! YUP! A WHITE CHRISTMAS!!!!! I was so excited!!!! We were going over to my brother's in laws house and we bumped that up a couple hours because we were afraid we would get snowed in. First, we went to my brother's house so we could hear my niece play her new drum set! You haven't heard loud until you hear an almost 3 year old on a drum set! It was so cute though! Then, we went over to my brother's in laws. We hung out for a while and then, we ate dinner! We opened presents! I got Scrabble Upward and a new jacket! Then, we drove home at 25 mph. Haha. The city didn't put salt on the roads so, the snow was sticking to the roads. We got home safe though and Haley came over. We looked at my new stuff. She got a laptop for Christmas! That's what I got last year. xD. Then, she went home and I went to bed.

December 26- I woke up and it was STILL snowing!! We weren't going anywhere today! I got my new iPod working and then, my mom and I played my new Scrabble game. I laid around for a while after that. Then, we got my new tv working so, I watched Eclipse and Camp Rock 2. Then, I laid around and now I'm typing this about to go to bed. I have to get up early tomorrow, the next day, and Thursday for physical therapy. I have to be there by 9 so, it won't be as bad as 8! I'll probably read some of my Cole book before I go to bed. Rest in peace, Cole<3. He's so precious. I'll post his story about his battle with adrenocortical carcinoma later. He was such a brave 3 year old! Anyways, good night! Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas(:

Still trying to make in this crazy world,
Allison<3

No comments:

Post a Comment