Friday, December 3, 2010

Tuesday, November 30,

Well, today I woke up and had 2 rolls before I went off to school. First period sucked. We had this big chapter test. I hate those things. I did get on it most likely anyway. I usually study right before it but today I just didn't feel like it. I have listened to this lesson the most out of all the ones we have gone over so I'm sure it's good anyway. Second period was fun. We did one little worksheet that took about 10 minutes. Then, we changed seats around. I didn't move but that's because I sit next to Samantha and Austin already! They both are 2 of my best friends! I don't ever want to move! I sit next to them in 1st period and 4th period I sit next to Samantha. Austin isn't in my 3rd or 4th though. Home ec was okay. I talked to Jake a lot again. Him and AJ are the funniest! You may wonder why I help AJ. Well, AJ has some developmental delays and in home ec I help him with his work and try to get him involved. So, home ec is always interesting. Gym was okay. We had activity day again! Yay! And it was my last day until January! For some people, it was their last for middle school. They will take a foreign language next semester and will be in either Spanish or French. I had the choose but I didn't want to do one. I wanted home ec and computer skills next semester will always be a high school credit. I'm taking Algebra 1, too, so I don't want to take 3 high school classes. Anyways, fourth period sucked. Those stupid boys need to grow up. They wouldn't shut up! We didn't do anything but a little worksheet though. Then, I came over to my grandparents and ate dinner. I had 2 chicken legs, mashed potatoes, and an ear of corn. It was good!(: That brings me up to right now! I'm listening to Taylor Swift and typing this. I want to read my book some but it can wait.

Prayer request (this does not include the ones from yesterday):
Nathan Moran- Rhabdomyosarcoma cancer, remission, age 1
Kenny Moffit- Osteosarcoma bone cancer, relapsed 7 times
Chloe Wadel- Brain cancer, sent home on hospice, age 1
Mary Eisnor- Hepatoblastoma, liver cancer, sent home on hospice, age 8
Elizabeth McGranahan- Aplastic Anemia
Jayne Johnson- Bone marrow transplant
Noah Dresden- Biliary Atresia (blocked liver), liver transplant November 27, age 1
Matthew Barr- PNET brain tumor that has spread to peritoneal cavity through VP shunt, no curative treatment options left, every tumor has grown on chemo
Caden Garcia- ALL leukemia, HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY!, Mom pregnant with twins but baby #2 has triploidy and they are sending him back to heaven soon
Tanner Creed- Stage 2 Wilm's Tumor kidney cancer, Relapsed in lungs September 2010, age 14
Taylor Hendrix- Osteosarcoma bone cancer, relapsed 2 times, chest xray and blood work and set appointment for next round of chemo today

This is just some of the people in the world that need prayers.

Still trying to make it in this crazy world,
Allison<3

P.S. I wrote this Tuesday but never got it posted. Sorry for the delay.

No comments:

Post a Comment