Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Wednesday-Tuesday, December 1-7.

 I'm soooo overdue to post! My bad! The days have just gotten away from me.

Wednesday- My granny dropped me of at school. Her and my papa left right after that to go to Oklahoma. My granny's family lives out there. That's where she's from originally, so she went out there to visit the family. We went in June this year and will probably go again next year. I can't believe it's December already! Where did this year go?! I can tell you one thing, this year has been the best year of my life. I hope next year is even better! 1st period was okay. Second period was okay. Third period was okay. Home ec was fun! Jake and DeAsia brought biscuits to make cinnamon bubble ring! It was so good! I finished gym for this 3 weeks so, I went to Mrs.Clayton's class for expo. We played Scrabble Upword. I love that game! Last period was okay. I came home watched tv and read my book some then, got ready for dance. I had it for 2 hours. I had ballet first and then tap. I was really tired afterward. Anyway, we stopped by McDonald's and I got a happy meal with a large tea. My mom got a McDouble which they didn't even put in there! So, she paid for a McDouble and didn't get it! We also got a bag of ice. Then, we came home. She was so mad but she got over it. I ate and watched tv for a bit and then went to bed.

Thursday- I went to school. First period sucked! Austin got 2 days of ALC for screaming in the cafeteria again. The next time he does it, he's going to get suspended. That will suck! I know he will eventually though. He's just like that. Second period sucked, too! Third was alright. Home ec was too. Expo was fun! We watched funny videos! It was hilarious! Last period was okay. I came home played on the computer some and then got ready for dance again. I had it for 3 hours. First, I had to assist. I help with a 3 and 4 year old class so I did that. And then, I had modern and jazz.We went to McDonald's so my mom could get the McDouble she wanted. I got a tea. I did homework and went to bed.

Friday- I went to school. First period sucked. Second period the same. Third period was okay. Home ec was okay. Expo was okay. Fourth period was too. I came home and laid around. Ate supper, and watched tv. Read my book too. It was a boring day.

Saturday- I had a lazy morning. I went up to Katie's that afternoon and we went to Camp Selah for our Christmas dinner at church. It was really fun! We had this really good group called the Needhams. They were really good! (they had a really hot son, too! lol) They did really good! I went home and got my stuff to go to Katie's house to spend the night. We watched Eclipse at 1 in the morning and both of us fell asleep before it was even over! Haha.

Sunday- We woke up and the root menu was on the tv screen. Well, we snuck that movie because her parents don't let her watch that stuff. So, we got caught by her dad. Thankfully, he didn't tell her mom. She would have flipped! We went to church and the Needhams did their stuff again. We went to San Marcos afterward! It was really good! I came home and laid around watching Eclipse. Then, I went to bed.

Monday- I went to school again. First period was okay. Second was okay, too. Third period was boring. Home ec sucked. We had to do these career things and I had to help the special needs kid and I didn't get any of my work done. Expo was fun. We played games and we never do that in Mrs.Gentry's class. Fourth period sucked because I had a headache the whole time. I came home watched Eclipse more and went to bed.

Tuesday- I got up hurting. I went to school anyways. First period sucked because Austin wasn't there again and I was hurting really bad. He said he didn't feel like coming today. Second period, I went to the nurse and checked out. I came home and watched Eclipse 3 times. I went back to my room and watched tv some and that leads me up until now. I'm exhausted. I'm going to go to bed as soon as finish this. I hope I feel better tomorrow. Well, I'm going to go. I'm not going to post prayer request because I'm just too tired. Hope everyone had a good day. And I'll leave you with that.

Still trying to make it in this crazy world,
Allison<3

No comments:

Post a Comment