Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wednesday, December 8,

Today, I woke up and got on the bus. It was boring. First period sucked. From now on it will be. Mrs.Gentry moved Austin and Samantha away from me and now I have stupid Andrew and Dillion. Everyone around me is stupid school wise. I have a feeling Tuesday when we take our chapter test I will have some cheaters. Well, then, I'm going to get her to move me so, she can't keep me away from my friends for long! Ugh, I hate her! Second period was fun. We were suppose to be working on our project but we never did! Austin, Chestnut, and I talked the whole time. I colored some of the Chinese symbols if that counts! Third period was okay. We just did some boring study guide worksheets. Home ec sucked. Mrs.Gimbel was there and we had to do stupid worksheets. Expo SUCKED! At first it was fun! We played a girls game of silent ball and I WON! Then, the guys played a game and Brandon won. Then, me and him faced each other and he won.): Oh well! We then played a whole game class and I came in 2nd. Taylor won. Then, they came over the intercom and said the BETA meeting was canceled so, I had to go call my dad. When I got back, we were playing thumbs up and they were going crazy. We then played four corners and they got a little crazy and Mrs.Gentry made us sit down. We were suppose to have 5 minutes of silent but thanks to Lee we had to read out of the health book and they still wouldn't shut up. Now, we have to do a report on it for homework. Ugh! Well, fourth period was okay. Boring as usual. I came home and sat around on the computer. That brings me up until now. Once I'm done with this and making me a Tumblr I'm going to watch Eclipse. I'm skipping dance tonight but thankfully, we won't do anything new because we would have forgotten it by January. This is our last week. I'll go tomorrow for assisting but we'll see if I stay for my other classes. I'll probably will try to at least. Well, I'm going to go finish it up.

Still trying to make it in this crazy world,
Allison<3

P.S.- I'm SOOOOOO cold right now! It's freezingggg! Summer, I miss you<3 Come back!

No comments:

Post a Comment