Friday, December 17, 2010

Sunday-Friday, December 12-17,

I haven't posted anything in a while.With the holidays right around the corner, I find myself being distracted a lot. I'll tell you the truth about this post. I don't remember half of what happened. So, they won't go into any great detail if any at all. I have to go back and read the last post to remember. So, here it goes.

Sunday- HAPPY BIRTHDAY, AUSTIN! So, I think it was a lazy day. I didn't do anything but lay around. I don't remember exactly.

Monday- I woke up and went to physical therapy. I did a bunch of stretches on the bed and then I did a couple on a machine. Then, they hooked me up to this machine and it has sticky pads to stick to your skin. It feels like someone is massaging you and it's vibrating at the same time. It feels really good! But, it made me sick at my stomach both ways. Ugh! But it felt REALLY good! Anyways, then, I went to school. I missed Mrs.Gentry's class (Thank God!). Second period was okay. Third period, we were in Mr.Clayton's room instead of Mr.Nemec's. Mr.Clayton's projector was broken and he needed it so we were in different rooms for both classes. Well, Mr.Nemec's wife was pregnant. In the middle of class, his phone starts going off. His ringtone is "I'm Too Sexy for My Shirt." So, it's playing in the middle of his lesson and he's bobbing his head like a chicken to it! It was so funny! So when it stops he goes over to his phone and looks at who called and it was his wife. She left a voice mail so he listens to it and it says, "Uhhh...I just got out of the doctors office... Uhhh... Call me." So, he calls her and says "Emergency or not?" and she says, "Not, I just wanted to let you know I'll be bringing you lunch." Haha! She was due any day and she calls to tell him that! Home ec was okay. We sewed paper again. Expo was okay. Fourth period we had a lady come and tell us about our classes at the high school and careers and stuff like that. Then, I came home and laid around.

Tuesday- HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KATIE! I woke up at 9! We had a 2 hour delay because it was really cold! Haha! Yep! It was like 15 degrees! So, our classes were all mixed up and this is how it went. 1st- 30 min., 3rd- 30 min., Lunch- 30 min. (normal), Home ec- 45 min. (normal), Expo- 45 min. (normal), 2nd- 25 min., 4th- 25 min.! It was awesome! It makes the day seem a lot shorter! First period we watched movies. Second period was okay. Third period Mr.Nemec wasn't there, hmmm. Anyways, we had a sub and she didn't teach us anything! Oh well! Home ec we started making ginger bread houses! It is so much fun! During expo, I had to take my history test I missed when I checked out last Friday. Then when I was done, I got to go help Mrs.Land with Samantha and Adrienne. It was just putting grades in her grade book. 2nd period we still were putting grades in. 4th period was okay. I came home and went to my grandparents. Then, my uncle called and said he needed a ride home because his truck and his wife's car were in the shop. So, we got him and gave him our car to use until he got his fixed. Then, we had to run by my house because I forgot my medicine. Then, we had to run by my uncle's house because my grandma forgot her billfold in the car. Then, we met my grandpa at Cici's Pizza! It was really good! I ate 3 pieces of pizza, 2 brownies, and 4 cinnamon rolls! They were so good(: Anyways, I went home and laid around.

Wednesday- We had another 2 hour delay. 1st period sucked! We had to take a stupid chapter test and I swear I failed it! She gave us literally 10 minutes to take a 20 question test! WTF?! 3rd period, Mr.Nemec wasn't there again! They had the baby Tuesday night around 9:30 p.m.! They named her Savannah. We got to see pictures of her. She's a cutie! She's so small compared to Mr.Nemec! She weighed 6 lbs. 7 oz. Tiny! Haha! 3rd period sucked! I don't like that sub. Home ec we continued with our houses. Expo was fun. We didn't do anything really. 2nd period was fun!!!!! I was high as the sky! I'm not evening playing! If you put a plastic bag over your mouth and nose and you suck in as hard as you can! OMG! That is amazing! Haha! It was hilarious! I fell out of my chair a couple times! 4th period was fun too! I got into the Geography Bee! We took the test Tuesday and you had to get 25 out of 35 and I got 26! I got one right that NOBODY ALL DAY got! It was inside joke so I knew it! lol! Anyways, it was awesome! Then, I had a BETA meeting after school to talk about convention. I can't wait! It was fun! I'm going Living Literature, the back drop for it, Song Fest, and photography. I can't to get my new camera so I can start taking pictures! I already have a few I'm looking at but hopefully, my new camera will take better pictures. So, I went home and then, went to Katie's. We watched Charlie St.Cloud and I showed her the bag thing. We then went to church. I was high at church. Wow! Haha, not really. Before church, we had to go pick up Jay and Grayson. We also had KJ with us. We got to church then. Then when it was over, we had to run a space heater out to camp. So, we drove out there and dropped it off. We dropped Grayson, Jay, and KJ off and they took me home. It was about 10 so I sat around for a while. And went to bed.

Thursday- It snowed! We got off school! We got about 4 inches. Mostly it was ice though. I woke up at 7:45! On a snow day! It should be illegal! Oh well. It was snowed pretty good when I woke up but didn't last long. It sleeted mainly for the rest of the day. Haley came over for a while wanting me to come outside. We ended up staying inside for an hour and left Colton out in the snow! Haha! Oh well. I didn't feel like going outside. So later, Katie and Grayson came down and I went up to her house. We started to build a snowman but it was really cold so we went inside with Drew. We hung out in the basement playing Guitar Hero and just chilling. I got my Christmas present from Katie! I already knew what I was getting but I had forgotten! lol! I got a pillow that matches my room with peace signs all over it, zebra print duct tape, and Toby Mac's new cd! It's awesome! Then, I came home about 5 before it got really dark and hung out.

Friday- Today, I woke up at 11! Finally, I got to sleep late! Haha! We got another day off of school! My road still hasn't been cleared! People were driving on it yesterday anyways! Haha, Nothing stops them! I've just laid around on the computer. I got Taylor Swift's Christmas cd yesterday as an early Christmas present. My mom didn't think I would want to listen to Christmas music after Christmas. Truth is, I don't care! lol! I've been listening to it over and over. It's really good! I'm about to go watch Eclipse. I haven't seen it in a week!0: That's a long time for me! lol! Anyways, physical therapy was canceled this morning. I go back Tuesday and Thursday of next week at 8 a.m. Anyways, hope everyone has a good day!(:

Still trying to make it in this crazy world,
Allison<3

No comments:

Post a Comment