Saturday, December 11, 2010

Thursday, Friday, and Saturday, December 9, 10, and 11,

Well, Thursday I went to school. First period sucked again. Second period was really fun! We had a senior from the high school come down. She wants to be an actress or a 8th grade English teacher so she came down there to teach us some. We did this skit. I was the shoemaker's wife. Christian P. was the shoemaker. Austin was the gentleman. Yoshi was the narrator and Jake and Gray were the elves! It was so much fun! We had like the 6 shortest people in our class up there! It was really fun though! I love plays. Third period was okay. Home ec was okay. Expo was fun kind of. We played silent ball several times and I think the least place I got was 4th. So, it was pretty good! Fourth period was weird because Mr. Shogan. :/ He's such a weirdo! I came home for a while then, went to assisting. Jessica and Rachael were both there! That almost never happens! Anyways, it was fun. The kids haven't started their dance yet because Lisa didn't want to until they came back from Christmas. The next time we go, they will start it. Then, I went to Mickey Ds and came home. Then, I remembered I needed to get Austin's birthday present so, my mom and I left to go to the mall. I got him a shirt from Spencer's and it says "Legalize it" and has a picture of a weed plant and a bracelet to match it that says "Legalize." It was really funny. I hate that he does it and he knows that but it was still cute. Then, we came home and I hit the door frame of my room. I broke 2 of my toes, I think. Then, I watched Eclipse, finished my report for English class, and finished my algebra homework. I went to sleep!

Friday, I went to school again. When I walked in the door, Austin came running toward me wanting his present. He knew that I had gotten him something and he was so excited. His face when he opened it was priceless. It was like a little kid's on Christmas! It was adorable! He put on the shirt and everyone was telling him, he was going to get in trouble. He took it off after a while though and put it in his locker. It was so funny though! First period was fun because we had a sub and she had the old seating chart! So, Samantha, Austin, and I got to sit next to each other again! It was amazing! Second period was fun! We had this project to do on different countries about how they celebrate Christmas or some holiday around this time. It was split up into 8 groups. I had Austin and Chestnut. I did most of the work but that's okay. I had to say a speech in front of the class. Austin talked about the symbols and was suppose to point to where it was on the map but I ended up doing it. And Chestnut said about our real objects. I have this kit that makes lanterns like the Chinese people so I made those and brought them. I did all 7. We hung them on the tree in Mrs.Land's room when we were done. It looks really good! It even has a pinuta (sp?) in it! The people that did Mexico brought it. It was full of jolly ranchers. I got a watermelon and blue rasberry but I traded the watermelon for a grape. Either one works for me. Jason brought Jewish brownie cookies! Those are some of the best things I have put into my mouth! Samantha brought muffins! They were good too! Emily brought some kind of cookies, too. Third period was horrible. We had a chapter test and I think I failed it. Fourth period I checked out to go to an evaluation for physical therapy because the doctor at Duke wanted me to. So, we went there and my therapist, David, did a bunch of measurements and stuff. Then, he showed me 4 different stretches to work on. All of them hurt like crazy!!!! Ugh! I go Mondays and Fridays at 8 for at least 2 weeks. Maybe 3. Then, my mom and I went to DQ and got blizzards! I got a Reese's one and she got the new Reindeer one. Then, we came home and later, I went to Robin's church with Katie for their play practice. I was there until about 10 and then, we had to go to Walmart to get Grayson a Christmas present. Then, we came back to my house and we watched Paranormal Activity until 1 in the morning. And we stayed up talking for a few minutes after that. We went to sleep.

Today, Katie woke me up kind of. It was like 11. Haha. We got up and watched the ending of Eclipse that she feel asleep watching last week. And then, her dad called and was going to take her down to Camp Selah and shoot his new shotgun. I wanted to go but we were going to put up the tree. So, me and my dad put the limbs on it while my mom's gone Christmas shopping. I know she's going to get me something, too! Aha, I can't wait for Christmas! I've asked for a new iPod and camera. Now, I'm sitting here. I'm kind of tired and I have to pee. So, I'll get off here and go pee. Hope everyone has a good day.

Still trying to make it in this world,
Allison<3

No comments:

Post a Comment