Friday, February 25, 2011

Well,

I thought I wouldn't be posting on Kate for the next couple of days but, here it goes.

 Kate before she was diagnosed.
 Kate the day before brain surgery.
 Kate during treatment.

Kate fell today. She hit her head. She started having a bad headache and stomach pains. They took her to the emergency room and they ordered a CT scan. They are now waiting on the results.

Our poor Kate can't get a break.
I was just looking through Kate's dad's Facebook pictures and I  found this one from January 27, 2010.
 Kate figured out how to send a picture with Aaron's phone to Facebook. The description was "Tghyfghvvvbfwhr. GXHfvftvfcddvrvjffgcfdskHN"
Isn't that adorable?! 

I just saw where it said her CT scan looked okay!
They said she probably has a concussion.
They also added,  "never thought we'd be relieved to hear those words!"
That is amazing to think most families are devastated when Kate's family is just glad it's not cancer.

Well, I'll end it with a newer picture of Kate as the ones at the top are older. This is from last weekend at Disneyland!


No comments:

Post a Comment