Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Yesterday and today were hard days.
In English class every year, we write Young Author's.
I decided to write about Ellie's life.
It was hard to write everything about Ellie knowing her life story would end.
I ended up with almost 6 pages of my short story.
I know Ellie would have been proud.
It would be amazing to be able to go on to the next level.
Then, maybe even to state.
Wouldn't it be amazing to get Ellie's story out even more?!?!
I don't know when I'll find out who is going to the next level.
But, if Ellie has anything to do with it.
I'll make it all the way.
I have faith that my short story will touch more people's lives.
I hope I at least make a difference in a couple teachers' lives.
I prayed the whole time I was writing.
I talked to Ellie, also.
I asked her to guide my hand and mind in to what to write.
I was going to make up a story but, why not do a true one that could change lives?
Ellie's story can.
P.S.- I will post what I wrote when I get it back.

Ellie,
I miss you, baby girl.
I hope you were happy with my work.
Gently touch the people that read it.
Let them know that you are there.
Until we meet again.
Love always,
Allison<3

No comments:

Post a Comment