Friday, March 18, 2011

I'm back,

I've been quiet the last week and a half. With Layla and Sophie's angelversery, the beach trip, and everything else, I just haven't had time or wanted to talk to anyone. Layla's angelversery was full of tears but bittersweet. Sophie's was just the same. The beach trip was amazing. I couldn't stop thinking of my Ellie and Layla. Ellie absolutely loved the beach. This was the first time I actually stayed at the beach since her passing. I wen ton a cruise but that's the closest I got to the beach last year. I think I needed anyways. I needed time to heal. I cried when we left. I knew I'd come home and wouldn't have reminders the Ellie is always with me. I know she is but I don't constantly think about it. I'm gonna go. I'll talk later.

No comments:

Post a Comment