Friday, March 25, 2011

Ellie's 9 month, I miss you.

  
Ellie right before she was given 4 weeks to live. Then... she survived 7 more months. Another life miracle!



9 longgggggggg months without her. I miss her so much. I think about her every day. If I didn't see that smile every day... I would die. I would not be able to live without that smile. Never. I've seen that smile every day since February 17, 2010. I don't plan to ever stop. I would do anything to see her smile just one more time. So many things have happened since she left. I wonder if she can see down here. See what's happening on Earth. I hope so. When I get to heaven, I hope she's the first person I see. I can't wait until that day. But I have to. So, I live today for her. For the days she didn't get to see. So, that maybe, just maybe, she'll be proud of me. I want to live out her legacy. For that is all she has now. I live today and not tomorrow. Like she lived her life back then. So, I'll sign off with this. I miss you. I love you. To heaven and back and to heaven again. Back down to Earth and infinity times.

No comments:

Post a Comment