Sunday, November 28, 2010

Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, November 26, 27, and 28,

Well, Friday was FUN! I woke up and went on the computer some. I was having a lazy day until Katie called and wanted me to spend the night. Megan and Maddy were spending the night, too, so they came down her and started knocking on my window. It was hilarious! Grayson was with Katie, too. We went to her house and played hide-and-seek. We had some pretty good hiding spots! The first time, Katie and I went to look for Megan, Maddy, and Grayson. They all hid together so it wasn't hard to find them! Then, Megan and Maddy counted and I hid behind a trash can and Katie hid behind a wheelbarrow. I don't know where Grayson hid! They found Grayson first and then Katie and I had to come out. I was like 20 feet away from Katie! I had black on so it was hard to see. It was fun. Once, Megan, Maddy, and I hid in the leaves. They were found before me! Haha! Once I hid in the truck. Grayson climbed 2 trees! Speaking of trees, one of them had a rope to help you climb it for people like me that can't reach the first limb. Well, I decided to try and get up there. I was about to get on the first limb when I heard a snap! I fell kind of tilted on my right side and ended up on my back! It hurt! I caught myself with my right hand more than my left and I thought I broke my wrist! I landed on my right hip, too! It was horrible! I didn't care though. Anyway, Katie hid on the roof of the building behind her house. It was fun! The last time, we had gotten tired of playing. Grayson and Maddy were counting. Megan sat on the thing behind Katie's house. Katie laid down next to it in the dark. The neighbors had these steps that led up to there porch and I just laid down on them. They walked right past all of us! Then, Maddy saw Megan. Then, they walked away for a while. Then, they came back and found Katie. I can't believe they didn't see me! The steps weren't light but they weren't dark either! If they would have looked they could have seen me! It was crazy! We went inside and went to the basement. We just hung out playing the piano, guitar, and talking on the phone with this gay Mexican guy from Texas. It was pretty funny! We talked to him for over 2 hours. He even sang Don't Stop Believing for us!  It was amazing! lol, Megan and I were picking on Grayson while texting me and Grayson wanted to see what we were saying so he stole my phone. So, we started on this big chase to get my phone! Katie was telling him to go lock himself in the bathroom. Well, I just happened to be near the bathroom so I went over there and locked the door and left it open so when he went in he would "lock" it but it would actually unlock it because it was already locked. It was genius! It worked too! We got my phone back and he didn't see the messages! It was good. Then, me and him were playing tug-of-war with a pillow and he let go and my face slammed into the corner of the chair. It HURT! I thought my right cheekbone was broke! It hurt worse than my fall! After only a minute or 2, it went numb and I couldn't feel anything which was probably a good thing! Then, Maddy threw a baseball at the other side of my face! It was just my night to get hurt I guess! Then, Grayson left and we had a girls night! It was awesome! We finally went to sleep about 3. We woke up at 1, lol! About 30 minutes later, my mom called and asked did I want to go with her to the grocery store, come home and stay be myself, or stay up there. Well, I decided to stay by myself. After a while with people, I need peace and quiet for a while. I don't know why but ever since May or so, I needed quiet after I did something with a lot of people. Like at Robin's church camp, I had to just stay in the cabin for 10 minutes be myself so I wouldn't go crazy. I needed quiet and with the girls in my cabin, it wasn't going to happen! So when they went to the pool, I stayed for a few minutes to let me get my peace.

Saturday- Well, I kind of said some of Saturday in Friday. I came home and watched tv and laid around. I didn't want to do anything. We did end up going the Sam's and then coming home but that was it. My mom and I watched Ramona and Beezus at night! It was so cute! I loved it! If you haven't watched it, you should! Then, I watched a little more tv and went to bed.

Sunday- I've only been up 2 hours so this won't be long. I don't plan on doing anything today! I'm staying home and relaxing! Today was cinnamon roll day!(: My mom and I have a deal. The last Saturday in every month we have cinnamon rolls! Well, since I spent the night with Katie, I couldn't. So, we moved it until today! They were REALLY good! They are the best things you will ever put in your mouth! They are definitely my favorite EVER! That brings me up until now. I'm listening to Taylor Swift again! I'm about to go watch some tv so I'll update later!

Still trying to make it in this crazy world,
Allison<3

No comments:

Post a Comment