Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Wednesday, November 24,

Well, today has been okay. I went to school. First period sucked because Austin was absent today. Second period was the same. Since we got out at 1 today, we had 7th period before 3rd period. Well, 7th period was okay. Third period was fun. We didn't do anything but play chess and checkers. It was really fun. Home ec was the best! Jake, Brandon, Corey, Tori, Christian, and I played blackjack all period. We were betting things like gum, jolly ranchers, mints, ect. It was a lot of fun! I bet all my stuff. I had 3 jolly ranchers. I ended up with a piece of gum. Oh well! It was fun! I then came home and relaxed on the computer some. Then, Katie called and wanted to hang out so we went up to her house. We were going to go to AT&T to get her new phone fixed and get her mom a new phone because she doesn't like the one she has, and well, there were about 30-40 people OUTSIDE waiting to get in! So, instead, we went to Petco! It was fun looking at all the animals. It's my favorite part. My favorite are the fish! I could watch fish all day! There are just so cool to watch. Well, anyways, we went and picked up Shawnie! We went to Mama Possum's after that! It was really good! I got 2 plain hot dogs and french fries! I also drink a cup of Dr. Pepper. It was really good! We then went to Katie's house and chilled. We went outside for a bit with Andrew, Nick, Ali, and Cody. Nick and Ali left and the rest of us shot basketball for a while. Then, Katie, Andrew, and I went inside and they played Wii while I watched. Grayson Taylor and KJ came over for a bit but I left a little after that. Katie wanted me to go to church tonight but I'm just too tired. I can't wait to sleep in tomorrow! I came home and now, I feel sick at my stomach and my hip hurts. I ate without medicine so I have to eat again but my stomach hurts and I don't want to eat so I can't take any medicine. I am going to try to wait until I don't have to force food down my throat. We'll see how that goes. Today, was pretty good. Tomorrow will be 2 months since Trey went to heaven. I miss him a lot. I will post on him tomorrow. Well, I'll leave you with that for tonight.

I have a couple prayer request:

Nathan Gregory Querin 12/13/10-11/23/10 Nathan fought a 2 year fight with Plueropulmonary Blastoma Type III. Please pray for his family.

Max Nunn was diagnosed with a Primitive Neuroectodermal Tumor or PNET of the Central Nervous System or CNS on March 16, 2009. It had metastasized to his spinal column. September 21, 2010, their worst fears were confirmed. Max had relapsed but not only that, it was covering his entire brain with a vengeance. He also had tumors inside his brain. Max's parents tried all the medicine possible but Max had a CT scan yesterday which showed his tumors had increased by 25%. He will soon be with the Lord. He is only 7 years old. Please pray for pain free and peaceful transition. Please also pray for his parents and sister, Lily. (Max became an angel today, November 25, at 2:05 p.m. To say it was painful is an understatement but he is pain free now.)

Anna Wilkerson was diagnosed with Ewings sarcoma, bone cancer in her left shoulder blade. After 6 months, her tumor returned. A few months later, 2 new tumors were found on her spine. After 3 months of remission, Anna relapsed again in her left hip. There was no more chemotherapy that could help her. Radiation was her only hope. Anna was sent home after radiation to never return again except for scans. She had no more treatment options and if radiation worked and killed the cancer, GREAT! If she relapsed or continued to have cancer after radiation, she would die with in a couple months. Today, Anna is in extreme pain and will soon be with the Lord. Anna is only 14 years old.  Please pray for pain free and peaceful transition. Please pray for her family as well. (Anna flew up to heaven on November 27,2010 at 2:30 p.m.! She is finally pain free!)

Mary Eisnor was diagnosed with hepatoblastoma in July 2006 when she was 3 years old. She had a lung and liver resection. She has had numerous relapses and has participated in w hand full of clinical trials. July 27, 2010, Mary had a large tumor in her liver and 3 "micro" lesions and also a place on her pelvis. By August 7, Mary had 8 tumors on her liver and more other places. She was taken off the clinical trial and it was decided she would stop treatment. Soon she, too, will be with the Lord. Her 8th and last birthday was November 21. Today, her chest is expanding outward and is probably full of cancer. Please pray for peace and pain free last days. Please pray for her family through this time, too. (Mary has sores on her back and bottom that are causing a lot of pain. Please pray she stops being in pain and the sores heal.)


Gage Dole was diagnosed with Ewings sarcoma in June 8, 2005 at the age of 3. The cancer had not spread, it was under 5 cm, Gage was young, and the LDH was low... all good. The negative was the location they could not operate near the spinal cord. Chemotherapy and radiation were used to reduce the tumor. In April 2006, Gage was in remission! On October 5th, Gage had scans which were clear but blood work came back abnormal. Gage was diagnosed with a second cancer. Treatment related AML. Leukemia. Gage had a bone marrow transplant on February 21, 2007 and was in remission for 8 months before a mass was found in the original place. It was found to be Ewings sarcoma. Gage began chemo again. Gage completed treatment with no infections, complications, need for blood products or hospitalizations thanks to the help of accupuncture, Omega-3 suppliment, Probiotics and juicing. Unfortunately, Gage relapsed 6 months later. Then, remission and another relapse in March 2009. On August 25, 2010, Gage was sent home on hospice. He is only 8 years old. Gage sleeps most days and is stable right now pain medicine and oxygen wise. Please pray for pain free and peaceful transition. Please pray for his family, too. (Gage is now paralyzed from waist down.)
Well, I'll leave you with those. There are so many more. I could post all day. Please pray for every person fighting cancer or other disease. Pray for everyone. Everyone needs some kind of prayer.


Still trying to make it in this crazy world,
 Allison<3

No comments:

Post a Comment