Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Monday and Tuesday, November 8 and 9.

Well, yesterday I went to school. Go figure.. I missed Friday so I had to go and I'm going to miss next Tuesday to go to the hospital. I have home ec this semester and I took a baby simulator home last Monday. Well, I loved it! I wanted to do it again! So, she let me take the same baby home last night! I named her Ava Grace Turner. See for yourself,

This was Ava last Monday. I haven't uploaded the pictures from last night to my computer but as soon as I do, I'll post them. It was a fun night even though she woke up some. I don't think she cried as much as she did last time which wasn't much. I want to do it again but I'm exhausted. I don't know if I could do it on another Monday. I'm going to be tired all week now. Oh well. It was worth it!

Today, I went to school again. I dropped Ava off in the home ec room and helped my teacher get the batteries out of all the other babies. I was a little late for class but that was okay. My first period teacher wasn't even there until half the class because she was in a conference. She wasn't at school yesterday, either! I don't like her anyway so it was okay! I have gym this 3 weeks. I hate it! Today, we went outside and played. I had giving up on seeing anymore butterflies this year since it was getting cold. Well, what do you know?! Ellie sent me a butterfly in 50 degree weather! I couldn't stop starring at it. It was gliding against the ground. It was so yellow. I knew it was her as soon as I saw it. I miss her so much. I'm thinking about making a post just on her story where you can get to know her better. I will do the same with Tyler, Layla, and Trey. My beautiful angels. Gosh, life's not the same without them.

Well, all I'm doing now is reading other cancer kids' websites. These kids never seem to not amaze me. They inspire me every day. I can't wait until I can do something more when I grow up to help them. It will be a lot of work and college but it will be worth it. I'm also listening to Taylor Swift's new album. Yes, I am obsessed with this cd. It's all I have listened to for the past week! It's not even funny! I'm really tired but I'm staying up to watch 16 and Pregnant at 10. 3 more hours to stay awake. Last week, I almost feel asleep during it I was so tired. I feel more tired this week with more sleep. This time change has really messed me up! It's horrible. I get an extra hour of sleep and I still am exhausted. Well, I'm going to start on Tyler's post.

Still trying to make it in this crazy world,
Allison<3

No comments:

Post a Comment