Friday, November 12, 2010

Thursday and Friday, November 11 and 12, 2010,

Well, yesterday I didn't get the chance to post. I went to school. The only exciting thing that happened was I saw another butterfly in gym! Thanks Ellie baby! It was boring because I sat out again. I had dance later. When I got home, I didn't want to go but I knew I had to because I had to help with a class I do every Thursday. I felt better once I got there and so I danced the whole time. It might be my last week for a while depending on what happens Tuesday, so I needed to do it sometime. I came home, ate, took a shower and then went to bed.

Today, I went to school. Nothing happened. Most of my friends went on a trip to some boring mansion. They left at 5:30 this morning and got home around 10 tonight. To much for me. I don't think if I could have went that I could have lasted the 4 hour drive. It would have been bad. I started feeling bad in the period before gym so I didn't play again. I just tell the teacher my hip hurts and that I'll hopefully find out something Tuesday. I limp all the time. I've had 2 spells today where it feels like I can't breathe. This has been going on sicne June so I'm kind of used to it. I had that, a headache, and my hip/pelvis hurt so I didn't feel really good. My headache also is making my ear ache. Mainly my right. I went to the nurse at 2 after gym and laid down for 30 minutes then went back to class. I only had 30 minutes left after that so I didn't need to go home. If it would have been the beginning of the day, I would have. It's the worst headache I've had in a while. Anyways. I came home and watched tv for a little bit. I went on the computer for a little while but it got boring. So, I watched The Last Song! Then, I watched more tv and now I'm sitting here typing this. I'm like freezing right now. I'm going to work on Layla's story some so it'll be up soon if not tonight.

Tomorrow I'll post the story of another cancer angel. Alexander passed away recently and his birthday is tomorrow. He would have been 3 years old. Please pray for his family.

Still trying to make it in this crazy world,
Allison<3

P.S. Here's the photo I promised of Ava from the 2nd day I had her.

No comments:

Post a Comment