Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday, November 19-23,

Well, I am so over due to update. I just haven't got on the computer in a while. So here it goes,


Friday- I went school. I was so happy it was Friday. First period sucked because Austin still had ALC and I had no entertainment. I hated it. Second period sucked, too, because he wasn't there. Third period was fine. Home ec was FUN! WE had a lunch in. We got to invite a teacher and we invited my english teacher, Ms.Land. It was really fun! We had chicken, mashed potatoes, green beans, stuffing, and much more! For desert, pumpkin pie, chocolate pie, and cheesecake! I ate 2 pieces of chicken, 2 servings of mashed potatoes, a roll, a thing of green beans, and a piece of chocolate pie. It was SO good! I also had half a liter of Dr. Pepper! It was a good day until... I had gym RIGHT after that. I didn't do gym. They took off points but I could care less. I have a 100 the rest of the weeks so whatever. Then, I went home and relaxed. Nothing really exciting happened.

Saturday- I got up and watched a little tv. Katie texted me and asked did I want to come to Fuse that night. It's this thing they have at her godmother's church. It's really cool! Like last month, they had a Monster (energy drink) theme! It was awesome! This month it's like internet sites (Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, ect.) It's really cool stuff! So, I got ready and waited for her and Robin (her godmother) to come get me. We also had to go get Grayson (Katie's boyfriend). We had a lot of fun! I saw one of my friends from elementary school that I haven't seen since the last day of 5th grade. It's been almost 2 and a half years! I missed him A LOT! He used to be like my best guy friend! He's the one that got me hooked on gum. Specifically, Stride Forever Fruit. Bryan hasn't changed a bit! He's still crazy as ever! I came home and then, me and Katie went through my old journals from 6th grade! That was one crazy year! I had A LOT of drama I can tell you that! Well, my best friend was a drama queen so yeah, that's why. I spent the night with Katie and we made ODS. It was our mission. Operation: Destroy Shawnie. One of our friends spent the night, too, and we decided to play a prank on him. We were going to go downstairs where he was sleeping and wake him up a bit. When we did, we would put a doll right in front of his face. He would try and get up but we would have him plastic wrapped to the bed! We had everything ready until we couldn't stay awake any longer waiting for him to fall asleep. We ended up falling asleep. Oh well, next time. Mwahahaha! lol

Sunday- We woke up and went to church. Sunday school was pretty fun! Regular church was AMAZING! Okay, so here's the story. So, there's this couple that lived in Maryland and they had come a couple times to our church when we had a special speaker. They liked him because that's who they got saved by so they came down a couple times. Well, they decided to move here. We had seen pictures of her two sons and they are pretty hot! Well, one of them is 21 and the other is 18. The 18 year old came and I got to sit right next to him! We had about 10 people on our pew so we sat really close and we were touching like the whole time! I loved it! lol We went home and ordered Pizza Hut but then, my mom called and said I needed to come home. So, I went home and had a boring day.

Monday started another week of school. Great, haha. Well, first period still sucked because Austin was in ALC. Second period, the same. Third period was okay. Home ec was pretty good. We are doing careers now, even though I already know what I want to do, it is still fun to do! We did it in 6th grade, too! Of course, I wanted to be the same thing as I do now. Pediatric oncology has been my dream job since I was like 5 or 6. I've always wanted to do it and right now, I am on the right track! Anyway, gym was good. We have to run around the school once most days and I RAN the WHOLE THING! It's the first time EVER! 3 laps are equal to a mile so I think that's pretty darn good! Considering, that was only the 4th day out of 11 days, I played. I'm going to make JV softball this year without conditioning! I'm not going to do it until we get everything done with my hip and at Duke. Well, last period was okay. Then, I went home and found out that my neighbor had to get checked out today. His oxygen level dropped and the nurse couldn't get it back up. He has really bad asthma and he almost died from it when he was born. Poor Colton. Well, he has to go to Duke Monday anyway so they just have to wait. That was about the 5th time they had to check him out though but whatever. I came home and then I waited for my mom to get home. My dad was at the Legion help cooking for 41 meeting. We ate up there and it was really good! I got to see Dakota, Sarah, and Hunter, too. Their mom was admitted to the hospital that day so they were staying with their grandparents. Sarah's 20, Dakota is 15, and Hunter's 11. I like Dakota best because well, he's my age. I've known all of them since I was little. Anyway, it was a pretty good day.

Today was okay. It's been kind of tough. It's been 5 months without Ellie. I miss her so much! I'll post something about her in a little bit. First period was SO much better with Austin there! Second period, too! Third period was okay. We didn't have encore or expo today. We had volleyball intermerials. It was fun! We lost in the second game by 1 POINT! It was 22-21. They got the last point with only 7 or 8 seconds in the game! IT SUCKED! Since Austin got in trouble last week, they took away his volleyball, too! We would have won with him! It was so stupid! Well, we always have basketball next month! Last period was fun. We didn't do anything except watch Thanksgiving videos. Then, I came home and went to my grandparents like I do every Tuesday. I ate and now I'm typing this. Listening to Taylor Swift's cd, Speak Now. Never Grow Up. My favorite on this cd! "Wish I'd never grown up." Well, I'm going to go post the 5 months thing. In 3 days (the 26th) would have been Layla's 3rd birthday and in 5 days is 2 months without baby Trey. Last Wednesday was 13 months without Tyler. This month has been a eventful month for my angels. Next month, will be Layla's 10 month the 9th, Tyler's 14 month the 17th, Ellie's 6 month the 23rd (that's going to be a hard day), Trey's 3 month the 25th, and then the 28th would have been Trey's 1st birthday so I guess it's just as bad. September, October, November, and December. One of them had a birthday and then, their months being gone. It's been tough since it was and will be all their first without being here to celebrate. It sucks! Car accidents SUCK! Childhood cancer SUCKS! Premature births SUCK! This is so tough. Anyway, I'll update again tomorrow. We get out of school at 1! And then this weekend will be full of Thanksgiving stuff! I love Thanksgiving! So, talk later.

Still trying to make it in this crazy world,
Allison<3

No comments:

Post a Comment