Sunday, November 7, 2010

Introduction,


Well, this blog starts today. It's going to be kind of like my diary since I have never been able to keep a written one and I'm on the computer so much. Where to start? Well, I'll give you a few things about me.

1. My name's Allison Rae Turner.
2. I'm 13 years old. I was born May 22, 1997 at 9:58 a.m. I weighed 6 pounds and 15 ounces. I was 21 inches long.
3. I don't have any medical conditions.
4. I am very mature for my age. If you continue to read this I'm sure you will find out what I mean.
5. In the past year I have had to grow up a lot.
6. I play softball and do dance. This is my 9th year on both.
7. I have a lot of best friends. Katie is #1 and I'm sure you will hear plenty of her. Andrew's my #2. Samantha's #3. Austin's #4. And so on.
8. I want t be a pediatric oncologist (kid's cancer doctor) when I grow up. I want to move to Memphis, Tennessee and work at St. Jude's Children's Hospital. You will hear about a lot of kids probably.
9. I lost a very close friend, Tyler Michael Perrow on Ocotber 17, 2009 n a car accident. He wasn't wearing a seatbelt. He was only 13. That's the day I started growing up quickly. You will hear a lot about him.
10. I lost 2 people very special to childhood cancer. Layla Grace Marsh on March 9, 2010 at age 2 and Ellie Shoal Potvin o June 23, 2010 at age 8. Again, you will hear a lot about them.
11. I also lost Katie's nephew. Trey Brandon Williams was born 4 and a half months premature and lasted 3 days shy of 9 months before he went to heaven. A lot about him, too.
12. I'm very picky when it comes to food.
13. My favorit movie is the Last Song.
14. My favorite food is chicken tenders. I prefer the one's you get when you go on a Carnival cruise but others work too.
15. My favorite actress is Ashley Greene and my favorite actor is Channing Tatum.
16. My favorite singer is Taylor Swift. Her songs truely do explain my life.
17. Favorite band, Lifehouse. Explain my life, too. Skillet's good, too!
18. Favorite show, Pretty Little Liars.
19. The person I most admire, my mom.
20. Favorite song (for this week, lol.), Never Grow Up by Taylor Swift.

Well, that's enough for now. You'll learn more if you read other posts.

I'm just trying to make it in this crazy world,
Allison<3

No comments:

Post a Comment