Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Tuesday and Wednesday, November 16 and 17,

Yesterday I went to school for a little while. We had a Chapter test in Science so I had to take that in first period. Second period about half way through I got checked out to go to Duke Children's Hospital. We drove for about an hour and 15 minutes and got there about 45 minutes before my appointment. We had to fill out a lot of paper work anyway so it was okay. My appointment was at 1 and they called me back about 10 after. They took me in one room and took vitals. They then took me down one hall and they didn't have any rooms so we went down another and found one. The doctor came in about 10 minutes later and we talked to him for over an hour. He wants me to go to a physical therapy evaluation and let them send the results to him and then probably start it. He gave me a prescription for pain medicine. I will go back to him January 14, 2011, if everything goes well and I don't get worse. If physical therapy helps I will probably start doing it at home after the 2 months is up. If it doesn't we will have a MRI with contrast of my hip/pelvis done. We then checked out and drove home. I went over to my grandparents like I do every Tuesday night. I have spent the night over there on Tuesdays since I was a baby. I watched The Last Song again! I swear I'm in love with this movie! Anyway, I did my homework and tried to go to sleep. I didn't go to sleep right away because it was thundering, lightning, and pouring down rain so it was kind of hard but eventually I did. I was tired!

Today, I woke up and went to school again. First period, Austin had his iPhone so we messed with it some. Nothing really happened though. Second period, we went to the library and I checked out 3 books. One was Pathology, one was Tay-Sachs Disease, and the other was Meningitis. I am almost done with Meningitis. Third period, we did a worksheet. Home ec, we got everything together for our lunch we are putting on Friday. I'm helping Jake and Christian with the cheese cake. We are inviting my 2nd period english teacher, Ms.Land. It's gonna be fun. Tomorrow, we cook it! Gym, I sat out for what will be my last day. Once I take that pain pill tomorrow morning I have to which sucks. Gym isn't my favorite but I only have a week and a half week left! Actually, 7 days! Yay!(: Well, last period we took notes. The bus was boring. This morning I was a car rider and I saw my man! There's this senior named Corey that ALL the girls fall all over! He's SO hot! I love him(; He has a little brother, Camden, in 6th grade and he was dropping him off. I have had the biggest crush on Corey since right before summer of 2009. He used to work at the Food Lion near my house but he quit about 2 months ago. He also lives just one street over so I can go by his house anytime I want. His house is for sale but they have put it on the market a couple times and it wouldn't sell so that's good! He'll go off to college next year. I'll miss him! I'll hopefully get to see him on holidays and spring break though! Yay(: Anyway, I went home and my mom's best friend, Millie, and her son, Blake, came over. Blake is in Pre-Algebra like I was last year and sometimes I tutor him. I've known him since he was born. I'm about 6 months older than him. I got paid in a itunes gift card! $25! I'm excited! Well, then we went out to the computer guy and got my laptop back! It's like brand new now! I swear when we were on the way home, I passed Corey again! This morning he was driving a black car and we passed these 2 trucks with teenage boys driving and some passengers. Then, the next was a black car with bikes on the top! He does bike races and then there was another car behind him and it looked like his parent's car. It was pretty great! I don't get to see him much anymore so it was awesome! I came home and have been on the computer since then. I'm getting kind of bored but it's okay. I always have cancer kids to check on! This morning I got a sign from Ellie!<3 I was getting into the car and in the floor board after it rains, it is usually wet. My grandma wanted me to feel it to see and I bent down and there was a pink flower. I'll post pictures of it later. I love my Ellie Belly<3 I wish she was here! I didn't feel like going to dance tonight. After the long day yesterday, I'm just too tired. This really hot dude named Justin cut his hair! He still looks hot but not as, I don't think! Oh well, what are you to do with boys?! lol, Well, I'm going to go check on kids. I need to do homework but I really don't feel like it and I'm too tired.

Still trying to make it in this crazy world,
Allison<3

No comments:

Post a Comment