Monday, November 15, 2010

Saturday, Sunday, and Monday, November 14, 15, and 16,

Well, I would have posted earlier but my laptop got a virus Sunday and so I'm on my mom's computer for now. It's really slow so I might not update a lot today. I need to post to birthday wished though so I will after this.

Saturday-

I woke up and had a lazy day. I didn't get out of my pjs, I didn't brush my hair, or anything. I watched The Last Song again. I'm obsessed with that movie! I started watching a movie with my mom but Katie called and wanted me to come outside with her and the rest of my neighborhood friends. So I got dressed, put a bandana on my head and went out. It was Katie, Grayson Chattin, Haley, Blake, Cody, Andrew, and me. I stayed out there for about 2 hours. Katie and Grayson left after abut 30 minutes because Grayson was being a sissy and was  too cold. Haley, Blake, and I hid from Cody and Andrew. We told them we took Andrew's dirt bike up the street when we really just pushed it behind a tree. When we did that we hid at my house behind my mom's car. Then, Cody and Andrew went to Andrew's thinking we were up there. It was only Haley, Blake, and me.Haley and I told Blake we thought we saw somebody in the ditch and he flipped! It was so good! Then, Cody came back down and we talked and hung out for a while. Andrew was to busy playing video games. Dork. Just kidding. Then, my mom called and told me I had to come in. Boo. I came in watched The Last Song and went to bed! Well, it marked 1 year since I fell in love for the first time. It was the only day I fell in love. I still love him until this day. We started going out November 14, 2009. I thought he was the guy for me. It took me 3 or 4 hours to fall in love with him. He loved me back for a while but now he has another girlfriend. It was a rough day thinking about him all day. I love him with all my heart.<3

Sunday-
I had another lazy day. I didn't even get out my pjs at all. I watched The Last Song and watched new episodes on things on tv but that was it. I took a shower and then went to bed. I edited pictures earlier that day and one of the websites gave my computer a virus. So, right now my laptop is at the computer guy. I should have it back tomorrow or the next day which sucks since I have to go to the hospital tomorrow and it's an hour and a half away. It's going to be a long day.

Today, Monday-
Well, today started another week of school. I can't for May 25! First period was first period. Boring. Except Austin was acting high as I don't know what! He was crazy ALL day! He said he took some pills this morning since he didn't feel good but I think he was high! He's a pot head but I love him anyway! He was BEST FRIENDS with Tyler and being around him makes me feel like I'm with Tyler again. They were so much a like! I miss my Tyler. Second period, well, nothing exciting. Third period, well, nothing exciting. Home ec, I almost finished my booklet we're making. We started this learning baby book Friday and I'm almost done with my ABC book! I won't be able to finish it tomorrow though because I'm checking out at 10:30 or 11 to go to the hospital. Gym, I sat out and we stayed inside because it was raining so nothing. Last period, nothing to report. Then, I got on the bus and Haley was in a bad mood. She rarely talked. I think she was mad because I know who Alyssa likes and Alyssa was talking about. She felt left out. Oh well. Then, here I am typing this. I'll probably watch The Last Song when I get done. It always helps me when I have head aches like now. I'm going to post 2 more things tonight about birthdays to 2 of my cancer kids! Here's it early,

Happy Birthday,
Sophie Ela Atay! 11/15/07-3/11/10 stage 4 high risk neuroblastoma
McKenna Mairona 11/15/08 fighting stage 4 high risk neuroblastoma, in immune therapy!

Still trying to make it in this crazy world,
Allison<3

No comments:

Post a Comment