Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thursday, November 18,

Today, I had to go to school again! (tgtf!) It was boring. I found out that Austin got caught with his phone in last period yesterday so he now has 3 days of ALC. No Austin today, tomorrow, or Monday :( He also put a picture on Facebook tonight and he had cut his hair! I loved his hair! I like it now but it's not going to be as much fun to play with anymore. See, I sit behind him in science and I play with his hair and now I can't. :( Anyways, first period and second period was boring without him there. Third period, was boring. Home ec, we cooked. Jake, Christian, and I cooked cheese cake for the lunch we are having tomorrow. We have invited Ms.Land to come eat with us. The other team invited Mr.Clayton. That's not even their teacher! The teacher they wanted couldn't do it and all their other teachers suck so they picked ours! Haha. I did gym for the first time since last Tuesday. We ran and walked the whole time. It was that or play side line basketball which is a pretty stupid game! Fourth period was okay. Nothing exciting except when we were waiting for the buses to be called. 1st load had already been called and we were waiting for 2nd load (I'm 2nd load.) and it was Mr.Clayton, Brianna, and me. Mr.Clayton said, "Did you know if you hand is bigger than your face it means you have something wrong with you." trying to get me to put my hand on my face. Well, I fell for it and he slapped me in the face, He did it to Brianna, too. It was so funny! You just had to be there! The bus ride home was SO annoying. Mrs.Stowe would NOT shut her BIG mouth up! I was about to say some stuff I shouldn't have! Anyways, when I got home WE HAD OUR NEW AT&T PHONES!(: I got the Pantech Link and it is SO cool! I didn't get it activated right away though. I had to assist at dance tonight then I had 2 more classes afterward but I didn't feel like doing my other classes so I just went home. I finally activated my phone around 9:30! It's so much fun! I have A LOT of pictures of Ellie and Layla on it right now! I will add some of Trey and Tyler later. I found a piece of paper today shaped like a butterfly!<3 Ellie Belly! Even in 40 degree weather, she still sends me butterflies! Of course, not real ones but it still counted! I'm really tired. I'll probably go to sleep after I finish this. I'm sick at my stomach, too. I think it's because I took my medicine a little after I ate. I forgot about it and about 30 minutes later I remembered. This is going to be a long 2 months! Well, I'm going to bed.

Still trying to make it in this crazy world,
Allison<3

No comments:

Post a Comment