Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thursday, November 25,

Well, today I woke up and posted as you can see. I took a shower and got ready to go to my in laws house. We had a lot of fun with my niece, Katie; brother, Brian; sister-in-law, Carrie; mother-in-law, Vera; father-in-law, Richard; and my mom and dad and me. Katie's almost 3. Gosh, where has the time gone? I remember going to the hospital to see her. I remember finding out Carrie was pregnant! That was a joyful day! It was just after my birthday. It was bittersweet. Katie is full of energy! She's so cute! (I have to say myself.) She has the prettiest blue eyes and most beautiful blonde curls. We played hide-and-seek, "run from the big. bad wolf", and many more. She is so adorable. I haven't seen her since Halloween. I can't wait to see her for Christmas! Anyways, I came home and now here I am. Today was an okay day.

My little warrior, Max Nunn, went to heaven today at 2:05 p.m. after a 20 month battle with a rare brain tumor called Primitive Neuroectodermal Tumor or PNET of the Central Nervous System or CNS. It was grade 4 and had already spread to his spinal column at diagnoses. This picture was of Max's last smile. He was in a lot of pain at the end but now he is pain free. Rest in peace, little buddy. Max Nunn 2/6/03-11/25/10 We love and will miss you a lot, little guy.<3

So anyway. My mom has gone to Toys R Us to get my new iPod touch for Christmas. I have a old one that is 8. I'm getting the new one (with the camera) and 32. That is $300 but when you buy it, they give you a $50 dollar Toys R Us gift card so she is going to use that on presents for Katie and Caleb. I can't wait! We are going to look at cameras sometime for me! Yay! Well, I'll be getting off for now. I'm going to start a post about things about me. This should be interesting. Goodnight and hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving!

Still trying to make it in this crazy world,
Allison<3

No comments:

Post a Comment