Sunday, November 7, 2010

Well, today was my cousin's baby shower. My cousin is 8 months pregnant and is expecting a baby boy! She has another little boy named Caleb Michael. He is now 4 years old. The new baby will be Chase Colton. Her due date is December 16 but he is so big the doctors think he will be ready by the end of this month. Somewhere around Thanksgiving. I hope it's the 26th. He would have the same birthday as Layla. I pray every night it will be. It will be a great sign from Layla that I could care with the rest of my life. I just hope. We were on our way and I got a sign from Trey. The night of his visitation there were a lot of birds flying around. I mean, A LOT! Today, there it was again. I looked up to heaven and thanked him. This morning, I was editing pictures of Ellie and I asked her to give me a sign since it has been a week since I've had one. Well, when we got to the baby shower I got it. My aunt is obsessed with butterflies. She has a pink butterfly on the back f her car. I saw it and knew it was from Ellie. Ellie loved butterflies and her favorite color was pink. To top that off, when we were leaving, I saw another big thing of birds. There were hundreds! I had to thank my angels a lot today! It was amazing. I played with Caleb, my cousin, and Emalee. She used to be my cousin but then my aunt divorced her grandma. Caleb's 4 and Emalee's 6 so it was fun. Emalee's really grown up for age, too. One minute she will play like a little kid, the next she's like a teenager. It's pretty funny. Now, I'm listening to Taylor Swift's new cd, Speak Now. I have listened to it and nothing else for the last 3 days. Haunted is playing right now. I'm also editing more pictures which is my new thing. I'm obsessed. I'm tired so I'll talk later.

Still trying to make it in this crazy world,
Allison<3

No comments:

Post a Comment